Saturday, February 19, 2011

Listening to the freight train wind!

The wind made for a very snuggly night but now that I am awake and making plans for the day, I'm not so much a fan. It would be wonderful if we could have some of the weather we had over the past few days on a Saturday and actually enjoy the whole day as a family while poor Ry isn't stuck at school!

The boys are in great moods this morning, both ate healthy breakfast choices (well yogurt and cereal, and oranges and cereal is better than the poptarts they have been asking for lately!) and my headache is hiding out for the moment. We picked up the van last night, so I feel 100% ready for Archer now although I am only dilated one centimeter at this point. I took forever to dilate with Ry and Dec so to me this is no progress, pretty disappointing. I have another doctor appointment on my due date, and an induction scheduled for March 1st if he doesn't make his own appearance before then.

Think I'm going to grab a shower while the boys are so content snuggling with their grandma watching mickey mouse clubhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment