Monday, February 21, 2011

Knock on wood!

It seems like all my FB buddies are sick, or someone in their family is pretty sick. We all (knock on wood) are healthy as horses here, except of course for broken bones and my everlasting headache.

Accomplished a lot around the house this morning, even with Ry being home from school for President's Day and Zach away for a few hours getting fitted for a new contraption for his fingers/hand. It is some type of machine that attaches to his hand and keeps his hand always moving and stretching so the tendons don't get stuck in scar tissue again. (That's why he needed the second surgery) Now I just have to fold the laundry when the last of it is through the dryer and after that I plan on doing nothing besides feeding and watering the fam and myself. Although, I might make lemon bars.

Have decided to officially stop stressing over something I can't control and just let nature take over and guide Archer. I still can't wait to meet him but constantly trying different ways to stir things up is exhausting me and I really just want to enjoy the peace and quiet for a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment