Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Every inch of me is bruised...

Sometimes I really hate being right all of the time. When I keep telling the boys to stop the game they are playing (some weird mix of wrestling and tag) and nobody is listening (all the while I am online looking up different books about behavioral problems bordering on ADHD to help Riley with paying attention and keep him out of trouble) and 30 seconds later there is a terrible crash followed by terrible crying...I must venture to say, it isn't easy being right all of the time. Poor Dec has a huge welt in the middle of his forehead from the shelf his little skull bounced off of when Riley pushed him down.

Moments like these, I can't believe there will be a third boy running around that I am in charge of keeping out of harm's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment