Thursday, March 31, 2011

Free Stuff

All of a sudden it occurred to me to try to get free stuff for Archer by registering for his diaper and formula brands. I never did this with the other two, and I'm fairly disappointed with myself for that.

Here are the links to the sites:
www.sharegiftstogrow.com


Pampers

You get to enter codes from diapers and wipes to earn points towards free stuff...how cool is that?
www.enfamil.com

I think most formula brands have a program where you can sign up to earn 200-300 bucks worth of samples and other gifts. Make sure you have done this ladies, if you like free stuff!

This seems like something I would like to do often...scour the net for deals and things I can get for free,cheap or discounted.

So, your homework ladies: what's your favorite mommy group that helps you save money? Let me know of anything I should be signing up for!

1 comment:

  1. i totally JUST discovered the pampers thing recently... and signed myself up! I got a bunch of "free codes" too, and combined with the diapers Ive used so far I got about 300 pts.

    ReplyDelete